Last Updated on February 2, 2018 1:13 pm
On January 30th, 2018, Watauga County Sheriff’s Office, North Carolina Department of Public Safety Probation and Parole and the United States Marshals Service Violent Offender Task Force conducted “Operation Winter Blues”.
Operation Winter Blues was a joint operation executed in an attempt to locate and apprehend Probation Absconders from Watauga County, NC. Several Absconders were located during the operation including two that were living outside of Watauga County.
- Angelina Miller, 24, of Boone, NC.
- Michael Brown, 33, of Boone, NC
- Elizabeth Salsbery, 27, of Deep Gap, NC
- Cally Holladay, 32, of Charlotte, NC
- Bradley Dorsey, 29, of burke County, NC
- Lee Adams, 38, of Boone, NC
- Natasha Riddle, 29, of Spruce Pine, NC
“We are grateful for the partnerships we have developed with these agencies and the help they provided in locating and apprehending these individuals”, Sheriff Len Hagaman.