News

No Damages Reported From Sunday Afternoon Chimney Fire In Bethel

Share this:

Last Updated on January 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Beaver Dam Fire Department responded to a chimney fire on Sunday afternoon. 

Jay Kerley, Watauga County Assistant Fire Marshal, tells WataugaOnline.com that the fire, at 293 Will Glen Road, was contained to the chimney.

Beaver Dam Fire removed fire from a wood stove and extinguished the fire in the chimney, Kerley added. He went on to say they checked for any extension outside of the chimney and removed the smoke from inside the house and cleaned up the scene.

  

Back to top button