Last Updated on January 14, 2023 7:07 am
Including the cities of West Jefferson, Boone, Tazewell, Marion,
Independence, Whitetop, Troutdale, Volney, Bluefield, Hinton,
253 AM EST Sat Jan 14 2023
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS
- WHAT…Snow. Additional snow accumulations of one to two
inches. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
- WHERE…Portions of northwest North Carolina, southwest
Virginia and southeast West Virginia.
- WHEN…Until 1 PM EST this afternoon.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Gusty winds could cause some blowing and
drifting snow, especially this morning.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.