Fire Crews Respond To Overnight Fire On Parkway Village Drive

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

The second of two fires on Thursday night/early Friday morning occurred as multiple fire departments responded to a structure fire just after midnight. The fire, at 235 Parkway Village Drive, was due to fabric too close to a space heater in a laundry room, according to scanner dispatches at the time.

Fire departments with Boone, Deep Gap, Meat Camp , Blowing Rock along with Watauga Medics and Watauga Rescue were dispatched to the scene. The fire was contained quickly by the first responding crews.

Earlier in the night crews responded to a mobile home fire in the western part of the county around 10:30pm.

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
error: